Chameleon Library 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
Chameleon Library is a shared code library for Minecraft 1.8 and later. Although it does not currently provide rendering hooks to restore the 1.7 render pipeline, Chameleon Library does provide a more comprehensive RenderBlocks replacement that is also suited for TESR rendering. Chameleon is required for Jaquadro’s mods in Minecraft 1.8 and later.
See also: SlimeVoid Library
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|Chameleon-1.10-2.1.8.jar||Release||1.10.2||Nov 17, 2016|
|Chameleon-1.10-2.1.7.jar||Release||1.10.2||Aug 15, 2016|
|Chameleon-1.8.9-1.1.5.jar||Release||1.8.9||Aug 15, 2016|
|Chameleon-1.9-2.1.4.jar||Release||1.9.4||May 24, 2016|
|Chameleon-1.9-2.1.3.jar||Release||1.9||Apr 6, 2016|
|Chameleon-1.9-2.1.2.jar||Release||1.8||May 14, 2015|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net