Character On GUI Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
Character On GUI Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 will display a mini character in the left corner of the screen to show as a player, this one is well suitable for people who love taking a selfie.
Character On GUI Mod gives the players to follow their appearances without pressing F5 (it is interesting and suitable for those like selfie).
As the picture above, this mod displays the equipment of players, effects when preparing the equipment and the actions/gestures of the character.
This mod also works with animation changing mod or players model. To sum up, it will show clearly and correctly the action of the current players.
Generally, this mod is an interesting and useful mod. If you are interested in this mod, please scroll down to download and install in the below!
How to Install Character On GUI Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Tokyo-Ghoul.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Character On GUI Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Coming soon)
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)
Character On GUI Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.