Chat Content Modifier Mod [1.19.2] allows servers to modify the content of the chat sent by players by using Minecraft’s Chat Preview feature, which was introduced in 1.19. Currently, this mod supports fully customizable chat content replacement, which also supports regular expressions.
- Chat content replacement is useful for a variety of features:
– Replace special words with Unicode characters, like `:smiley:` by ☺
– Automatically replace commonly misspelled words with their correct variant, like `theyre` by `they’re`
– Replace certain symbols with a § symbol (which, normally, cannot be typed or sent into the chat by players) to allow players to make use of color codes when chatting, like `$$` by `§`
- This is a Forge mod, a Fabric port may happen in the future (if there is demand).
- This mod is serverside only (meaning that it only needs to be installed on the server to work).
You may need:
How to install:
How To Download & Install Mods with Minecraft Forge
How To Download & Install Fabric Mods
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods
Chat Content Modifier Mod [1.19.2] Download Links
For Minecraft 1.19.2
Forge Version: Download from Server 1
Chat Content Modifier Mod [1.19.2] is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.