Cheese Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Cheese Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds into Minecraft a delicacy that has never been seen in the world of cubs: Cheese! If you are a crazy fan of cheese, then you should know how important these delicious pieces of fertile milk are! Not just good for health, cheese are usually seen in iconic dishes like Hamburger and Pizza.
Cheese is a kind of food made from the solidification and fertilization of animals and cattle milk. By introduce several types of enzymes and bacteria into the milk, it undergoes acidification and be solidified into cheese. Then the solid milk is extracted and compressed into certain shapes. The most cheese melts at cooking temperature.
With Cheese mod, you can create cheese using Cheese Maker, a new block introduced by the mod. Cheese Maker can help you turn cow milk into 8 different type of cheese: Emmental, Feta, Gorgonzola, Roquefort, Brie, Gouda, Mozzarella, and Parmesan. Once a Cheese Block is completed, you can put them out on a surface to eat or decorate. A Cheese Block can be eaten 6 times; each time will restore one hunger point. You can also put Cheese Block into Crafting windows to make 6 smaller cheese. Cheese mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2.
- Right-click or left-click on any cheese to cut it into slices. Max 100 uses. Craft like it like this.
- Right-click or left-click on pizza to cut it into slices.
- Max 100 uses. Craft it like this.
How to Install Cheese Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Cheese.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Cheese Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
Cheese Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.