Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a special kind of shader, as it seems to be a mod of another mod, Shaders Mod. As requirement for better graphic quality is increasing, modders require higher degree of realism from shader packs.
Chocapic13’s Shaders is quite heavy, and it surely will overwork your PC when rendering. But the final result is breathtaking.
Despite outstanding lightning, shading and reflection effects, this shader mod is not really good in low light condition, as light contrast is diluted and colors seem more faded.
Personally, I believe Chocapic13’s Shaders is more fit to use to capture outstanding sceneries rather than closing up on details.
Chocapic13’s Shaders Requirements:
- Minecraft Forge
- Optifine HD
- GSLS Shaders (is integrated in Optifine HD – new versions)
- Support some versions: 1.10.2/…/1.5.2 (depending on each version)
How to Install Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- 1. Go to .minecraft folder (Start>Run>%appdata%>.minecraft).
- 2. Find Shaderspack folder in your current Instance of Minecraft version.
- 3. Copy Shaders files in.
- 4. Run game and choose your Shaders in Video setting > Shaders.
- 5. Enjoy!
Download links for Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
(Also, you can try other super brilliant shaders here)
Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.