Chop Down Updated Mod 1.12.2, 1.11.2 brings realistic tree chopping that makes logs and leaves fall down after cutting. Updates version handles trees in forests, really large trees, even the natura redwoods and drops trees more realistically.
The mod allows the felling of trees so that they fall realistically (or as realistically as possible). This mod brings better immersion in to the game and more natural feel, also makes chopping large trees easier as no need to climb up them, but doesn’t just break the whole try like some mods.
- Falldown opposite direction along the axis, diagonal fall was removed because you can have the tree fall diagonally and look as realistic).
- Multi threaded capability meaning even for really large trees it will not cause you an issue in multiplayer.
- Handles any size tree including naturas redwoods (though there is a delay the server is still responsive while it calculates the fall).
- No dependencies.
- Different trees should not get mixed up, got a birch next to an oak tree, chop down the birch and only the birch tree and leaves will fall.
- In same type forests it does its best to calculate which leaves and branches should belong to the tree you are chopping.
- You must chop all the way through the trunk to fell the tree, not just 1 block.
- Server only allows a player to chop 1 tree at a time down, you could not spam for example serveral redwoods at once (though achieving this would be hard in the first place it cuts all chance for abuse).
After from above
Trees blocks are definable in the configurations:
- This allows you to add any missing trees from mods so trees of different types can be identified more easily
Set the max blocks before the tree is moved manually: maxFallingBlockBeforeManualMove: Default 1500.
- If the tree contains more than this number of blocks, rather than creating falling entities it will place the blocks in the world where they would have landed, this is to stop entity overload on multiplayer servers. Most normal trees are less than this number of blocks.
- This generally only effects trees like Natura Redwoods.
- Trees that fall as falling block entities will pop off, if they for example land on torches. This is a minor exploit, if you wish the trees to fall but not allow this exploit you can configure the max blocks to be 1 and thus all trees will be moved manually.
Set the max blocks to move per tick: Default 150
- The default value works quite well generally. It is meant to reduce the load by spreading out the dropping of large trees.
Drop Leaves: Default FALSE
- Leaves are broken off instead of falling with the tree.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Chop Down Updated Mod 1.12.2, 1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11.0, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
Chop Down Updated Mod 1.12.2, 1.11.2 (Realistic Tree Chopping) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.