Christmascraft Mod 1.6.4
About Christmascraft Mod:
Deck the halls, bundle up in your warm clothes, and prepare for a Minecraft holiday celebration! ChristmasCraft features a number of changes to help you get into the Christmas spirit:
- Colder biomes, meaning snow is all around!
- New items and recipes for delicious Christmas-time treats!
- A Christmas Tree Stand on which to grow your very own Christmas tree!
- Decorations, such as Christmas ornaments, wreaths, stockings, and redstone-powered Christmas lights!
- The ability to wrap up nearly any item as a Christmas present, and give it as an item or place it like a block!
- A new semi-rare friendly mob, the Creeper Claus!
- Santa’s helpers, the Ender Elves, are here to deliver presents!
- Perhaps even a visit from Santa himself??
Craft a Christmas Tree Stand, sprinkle some bonemeal on top, and you’ll have a festive holiday conifer in no time! Cover it with ornaments for the perfect Christmas showpiece!
Hang your stocking up before you go to bed! If you’ve been good, you might find that Santa has visited while you were asleep!
This Creeper Claus doesn’t want to hurt you, it only wants you to enjoy the season! Hack away at it and it might drop some tasty Christmas Spices, perfect for that seasonal recipe you’ve been wanting to cook!
Santa’s helpers, the Ender Elves, can sometimes be found preparing presents! Their only rule: No Peeking!
Christmas Tree Stand
A sturdy base on which to grow your very own conifer! Just set it down and sprinkle some bonemeal on the top!
Nothing says “I’m celebrating Christmas!” like a lush green circle of dead plants!
Hang up your stocking and hope that Santa visits while you sleep! No peeking!
Decorate your house, your mineshaft, your trees! Hook it up to redstone and watch your electricity bills skyrocket!
Miniature glass balls in 5 fabulous colors! Hang them from your Christmas tree, or any leafy material!
No Christmas tree is complete without an elegant gold-plated star atop it!
Surprise a friend or enemy with a hand-picked item in a decorative paper wrapping! No refunds, exchanges, or re-gifting, please!
Note: Fill the center slot with almost any item to wrap it up! Unwrap it by placing the gift on a crafting table!
Candy canes are a quick and easy treat, but loaded with sugar!
Cool refreshing milk, and the richness of chocolate, yum yum!
Heat up your chocolate milk to restore even more hunger!
Note: All of the recipes below require Christmas Spices, which look like this:
Christmas Spices can be obtained by killing a Creeper Claus.
All of the nutritional value of a regular cookie, with extra Christmas spirit!
A refreshing Christmas tradition, with a hint of nutmeg! Just don’t drink too much, or you’ll regret it!
It’s a fruitcake.
How to install Christmas Mod:
- Download and install
- Download the mod
- Unzip file
- Drag and drop the jar file into the C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods folder. If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
Note: If you want to run ChristmasCraft on a server, players will still need to install ChristmasCraft to connect to your server!
- Deluxe twinkling Christmas lights! Crafted just like other lights, but with glowstone instead of a dye!
- Fancy ice skates that give you a speed boost on ice (but slow on land)!
Also, the snowy weather and seasonal mobs are only available during the month of December (unless you change the setting in ChristmasCraft.cfg)! After that, biomes will return to normal and the snow will gradually melt.
|– Hide «|