When new chunk is loaded in vanilla minecraft they simply “appear instantly”, with Chunk Animator Mod 1.11/1.10.2 they can be animated to either appear from below or above. This mod shouldn’t impact fps considerably because all it does is render chunks “somewhere else”.
Once you install this mod it will be in mode 0, that means that all chunks will appear from below. In the config file you can switch between 5 modes and also change the duration of the animation. In addition you can also enable an option that makes chunks that are close to the player not animate
How to install Chunk Animator Mod 1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Chunk Animator Mod 1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11