Hello, all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft called Cinderscapes Mod 1.16.3
Exploration is an essential part of playing Minecraft. When you start playing, you will see that each land you visit has a marked difference. From the colors, the scenery to the creatures, everything is different. It creates a special variety that is unique to Minecraft.
The element of discovery is a very important part of Minecraft. Knowing this, Mojang has been constantly adding and changing the Minecraft world, making it even more new.
Cinderscapes is a mod that focuses on this element of Minecraft. It will add to Minecraft some new Biomes that only appear in Nether.
Currently, Cinderscapes will add the following new biomes to the Nether of Minecraft:
• Ashy Shoals
• Blackstone Shales
• Luminous Grove
• Quartz Canyon
If you cannot find the biome of the mod, you can use the command /locatebiome (note that the biome of the mod only appears in Nether).
In addition, Cinderscapes also added to Minecraft many new blocks for you to freely build more!
How to Install:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Cinderscapes Mod 1.16.3 (new biomes for Nether) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.