Clarity Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 just has only a function that reduces the opaque of water in Minecraft. It allows you to see clearer under the water and you still can recognize that you are in water because this mod does not remove the fog bank.
The underwater world in Minecraft is still significantly mysterious and full of secret. The biggest barrier with the player in discovering the Minecraft ocean is the uncomfortable feeling in the water environment. When you dive, your vision and speed can be limited, and you also can be out of oxygen,…
To overcome those difficulties and make the ocean discovery easier, we can take a look at a mod namely Clarity Mod. The only function of this mod is to reduce the opaque of water in a game (not totally remove). It helps the player recognize about water environment, see clearer, and avoid wasting time in crafting potion water breathing,…
You can download the latest version of Clarity Mod at the link below and follow the instruction. Please check whether the mod requires any more core mod or not! Have fun!
How to Install Clarity Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Clarity.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Clarity Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Clarity Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft (See underwater) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.