Clarity Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an extremely simple mod with just one purpose: it decreases the density of underwater fog, making it much easier to see underwater, without totally removing the fog so it’s still quite clear that you’re underwater.
Not every pack wants to have people able to breathe underwater just to be able to see, or to have a potion effect on at all times at all – the particles can get annoying. Plus, this will reduce fog even more than water breathing should, and would also be good for people who want to explore underwater without having to craft the potions themselves whenever they do.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Clarity Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2