Class Armor: Beast Master Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an add-ons mod for RPG inventory. RPG Inventory changes the inventory structure in Minecraft, creates more slot and allows the player to equip some new articles such as necklace, ring and glove. Some add-ons of RPD Inventory adds in game the article following topic like a suit for shaman, gladiator, archer, etc. With articles is added in the game by add-ons of RPG Inventory, the player can apply its special characters like a real RPG game.
If you experience the famous RPG games, perhaps you will feel the equipment box of Minecraft is too few. The reason is Minecraft Vanilla just has 4 simple basic items namely hat, dress, pants and shoes. On the one hand, it simplifies the game. And new gamer is able to approach the game easier. However, on the other hand, the game seems to be too much simple, and is difficult in attracting the Hardcore player.
With RPG Inventory and Class Armor, Minecraft adds in the game some special armors to classify the players into different classes. Each class has a special advantage. And with Class Armor: Beast Master, although the player is not good at physical strength, he can monitor the animal to attack the enemy. To apply Class Armor: Beast Master, the player has to install RPG Inventory, SubLib, Minecraft Forge and Minecraft version 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
Class Armor: Beast Master are highly compatible with RPG Inventory mod so we recommend you use the 2 mods together for the best RPG experience. You can also combine this mod with other Class Armor mods in the following as well:
- Class Armor: Class Armor: Berserker, Mage, and Archer.
- Class Armor: Necromancer and Paladin.
How to Install Class Armor: Beast Master 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, SubLib, ClassArmor-BeastMaster.jar file. (RPG Inventory is highly recommended.)
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Class Armor: Beast Master Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Class Armor: Beast Master Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.