Class Armor: Necromancer and Paladin Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 provide two sets of armor and accompanied weapons so that players can become of the two character classes: Necromancer or Paladin.
With the addition of new armor sets made up of different types of leather and combined with shields, special weapons of the set. This mod will allow the player to become an invincible Paladin with excellent melee combat skills and Gladius Lux (The Paladin’s weapon. A Devine sword that can call forth the blazing power of the sun to burn the undead to a crisp !.) Or a Necromancer with dark spells and a powerful Umbra Calvariae (The Necromancer’s weapon. A skull trough which he channel’s his evil powers.)
Class Armor: Necromancer and Paladin are highly compatible with RPG Inventory, so I recommend you use the two mods together for the best RPG experience. You can also combine this mod with other Class Armor mods in the following as well:
- Class Armor: Class Armor: Berserker, Mage, and Archer.
- Class Armor: Necromancer and Paladin.
You can download the latest version of the Necromancer & Paladin add-on from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Class Armor: Necromancer and Paladin 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, SubLib, Necromancer-Paladin.jar file. (RPG Inventory is highly recommended.)
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Class Armor: Necromancer and Paladin Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Class Armor: Necromancer and Paladin Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.