Clay Bucket Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft adds one bucket from clay which can use for storing the water, lava, and several other features.
If you have ever played Minecraft speedrun (a kind of personal challenge from the master players set to break the game in a short time as soon as possible), probably you will understand how you need a bucket as fast as possible (because of some other reasons). However, you cannot find any metal ores to create. It will be better if there is a bucket to use simple tasks such as getting the water, lava at the beginning of the game, right? Clay Bucket Mod will be the easiest solution because it adds a bucket which is created from clay to the game (you can find under the lake; it is easy to see), and then smelting it. The crafting recipe of this bucket is to store the water, lava (however; it will be broken after you take lava out).
You can download the latest version of Clay Bucket Mod now at the link below and install as instruction. (Please remember to see the mod carefully whether it requires any extra core mod to run before logging to the game). Have fun!
How to Install Clay Bucket Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Clay-Bucket.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Clay Bucket Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Clay Bucket Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.