Clickbait Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Clickbait Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds into Minecraft some typical items of clickbait culture on Internet. With a purpose of entertaining, the clickbait is a “Meme Mod” which is set up following hot topic on the Internet. Normally, it is strongly funny or satiric. The Clickbait is about some matters lying in newspaper website or even in Youtube, a top sharing video website in the world.
Clickbait implies about “kidding” the viewer on Internet. The viewer might think the content that they are watching is truly interesting, however, it is actually not what they expect to be. This is a big problem in news website, blog or even Youtube where the Content Creators can earn a huge profit from the viewers. Some methods that Clickbait uses in youtube is Red Circle, Red Arrow or 1000 Degree Knife… and almost of them appear in this mod!
The Clickbait includes some common items following topic clickbait such as hydraulic press, 1000 degree knife, red arrow, red circle,… Besides that, the mod also a new NPC, a new dimension for the player to discover, a new armor for the player to survive better. If you are looking for some mods to kid your friends, Clickbait is highly recommended. The Clickbait mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.10.2.
How to Install Clickbait Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Clickbait.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Clickbait Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)