Climate Control Mod 1.10.2/1.8.9/1.7.10
Climate Control Mod allows you control climate zones, ocean sizes, biome frequencies, and continent sizes. Make Minecraft worlds into Yourcraft worlds!
- Set climate zones to smaller, more manageable sizes so you can find a variety of biomes more easily.
- Prevent hot biome-cold biome transitions, if you want, or mix all the biomes together.
- Change the frequencies of common biomes and climate zones to occur as often or as rarely as you want.
- Restore true oceans to 1.7, or keep a universal continent with large lakes.
- Create a variety of land sizes, from giant continents tens of thousands of blocks across to islands that fit on a single map.
- Make climate bands to mimic an earthlike world.
- Set initial spawn area to any land area anywhere.
Climate Control Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|GeographiCraft-1.9.4-0.7.6.jar||Release||1.10.2||Nov 8, 2016|
|ClimateControl-0.6.60.jar||Release||1.7.10||Nov 7, 2016|
|GeographiCraft-1.9.4-0.7.5.jar||Beta||1.10.2||Oct 29, 2016|
|GeographiCraft-1.8.9-0.7.1.jar||Beta||1.8.9||Jun 5, 2016|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net