Clock HUD Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a supporting tool for time display in the game. It lies in the top left corner (adjustable) of a screen.
This mod was written by QKninja (project manager) on December 21st, 2014. In the beginning, the first version of Clock HUD Mod just supported Minecraft 1.7.10. And then, it has gradually been upgraded and updated to fit the version 1.8.8, 1.9.4, 1.10.2, until now version 1.11 (and it might be continually upgraded).
To be more detail about the function of this mod, Clock HUD Mod, as the title, provides a small clock lying in the screen to show the current time in the game. We need such a watch because, without it, we cannot know whether it is day or night when mining under a cave. (Additionally, the cost and the crafting recipe for a clock are quite difficult to create.)
This clock is displayed in the form of the dots and moon symbol (or sun symbol). It moves gradually to inform you that it is night or day.
How to Install Clock HUD Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Clock-HUD-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Clock HUD Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not update yet)
Clock HUD Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.