Coal Tools Mod 1.12.2 (More usage for Coal in Minecraft)
Coal Tools Mod 1.12.2. Coal is a mineral that is quite special in Minecraft. Unlike other minerals, Coal is found in almost every place and not just underground. You can easily find them on the ground and in large quantities like Iron, Gold, or Diamond…
Coal is used primarily as a fuel for burning and it is also used to make torches. It is also used to make Fire Chage or Block of Coal. It also has a brother named Charcoal.
Coal Tools Mod is a mod that will add new uses for Coal. In more detail, you can now use Coal to build armor and equipment. Coal Tools Mod adds Coal Ingot to you to make this new equipment. For Coal Ingot, you will need to block the coal into the furnace and burn it. The recipes for these items in Coal are the same as other items. The equipment is not too strong, their ability can be compared to Stone or Gold!
In addition, all items made from Coal of mod can also be added as fuel for burning!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Coal Tools 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Coal-Tools-1.12.2.jar file
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Coal Tools Mod 1.12.2
Coal Tools Mod 1.12.2 (More usage for Coal in Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.