CodeChicken Lib Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a mod having the same author with CodeChickenCore, add some algorithms for those mods using this library.
It is not really an independent mod; CodeChicken Lib helps Minecraft to read and execute some algorithms relating to render, 3d model, some customizations, and settings relevant to the code … If you intend to use this, you should install some mods in the following:
ChickenChunks Mod (Load chunk automatically!)
…and some other mods run CodeChickenCore.
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft version 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install CodeChicken Lib Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the CodeChicken-Lib.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for CodeChicken Lib Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
CodeChicken Lib Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.