CodeChicken Lib Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a mod having the same author with CodeChickenCore, add some algorithms for those mods using this library.
It is not really an independent mod; CodeChicken Lib helps Minecraft to read and execute some algorithms relating to render, 3d model, some customizations, and settings relevant to the code … If you intend to use this, you should install some mods in the following:
ChickenChunks Mod (Load chunk automatically!)
…and some other mods run CodeChickenCore.
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft version 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install CodeChicken Lib Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the CodeChicken-Lib.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!