CoFH Core 1.10.2/1.7.10 contains Core Functionality for all Team CoFH mods. Also does some really cool stuff on its own! Fixes some Forge oversights and increases stability of some events. Allows for flexible and powerful control of world generation; used as the primary ore gen mod in many major modpacks.
While all of the TeamCoFH mods use CoFH Core as a code base, it provides a feature set of its own, including:
- Controlling the spawning of any ore, from any mod.
- Flat Bedrock
- Killall for Ops/Console (/cofh killall)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
CoFH Core 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2