The intention of the CoFH Common Library is to establish a framework for modders to use to avoid “reinventing the wheel,” as it were. CoFHLib 1.7.10 contains a lot of basic functionality that quite a few mods end up adding at some point during their development.
Ideally, using this library will allow for more rapid mod development as a lot of the “boring” yet essential code is provided here.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
CoFHLib 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10