Colored Flames Mod 1.15.2 adds to Minecraft new flames with different colors and different effects:
- Green Fire: Gives you level 30 Poison effect for 8 seconds along with burning you for 16 seconds. This fire is very dangerous!
- Red Fire: Gives you 6-second Regeneration effect and burns you for 8 seconds.
- Blue Fire: Gives you the Weakness effect for 5 seconds along with burning you for 8 seconds.
- Black Fire: Gives you the Wither effect.
- Purple Fire: Gives you the Night Vision effect.
- White Fire: Gives you a 10-second Levitation effect along with burning you for 5 seconds.
- Yellow Fire: Gives you the Jump Boost effect.
To create these flames, you will need to use Flint & Steel that corresponds to its color:
- Green Fire: Flint & Steel + Spider Eye
- Red Fire: Flint & Steel + Ghast Tear
- Blue Fire: Flint & Steel + Fermented Spider Eye
- Black Fire: Flint & Steel + Wither Skeleton Skull
- Purple Fire: Flint & Steel + Golden Carrot
- Whtie Fire: Flint & Steel + Shulker Shell
- Yellow Fire: Flint & Steel + Rabbit Foot
In addition, the mod also has Dyeable Flint & Steel (creates a white flame but you can change it by throwing dye into the fire. Fire has no effect at all) and Dyable Torches as well.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Colored Flames Mod 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16snapshot
Colored Flames Mod 1.15.2 (Add Color To Fire) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.