Colorful Armor Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft allows players to change the colors of Chain, Gold, Iron, Diamond armors, just like leather ones!
Despite having superior protective quality than Leather; metal armors have a not-so-vital-but-very-important drawback, is the inability to change color. With a Leather armor, players can freely dye it with whatever colors they want to show off just by combining the armor with a Dye. However, if you try to do the same with metal armors, nothing will happen!
Don’t get upset just yet! With Colorful Armor mod, now all types of armor can be dyed just like Leather ones, allowing you to freely show off your style with colorful armors that are as strong as Diamond! Additionally, the mod also provides new recipe for crafting Chain Armor (see below):
How to Install Colorful Armor Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Colorful-Armor.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Colorful Armor Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)