Combined Potions Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 lets you craft potions with different effects together to make a single potion with multiple effects. It also works for splash potions, lingering potions and tipped arrows, it includes support for potions and arrows added by the Potion Core mod.
Put potions in the crafting table
Get a combined potion back
Put tipped arrows in the crafting table
Get combined tipped arrows back
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Potion Core.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Combined Potions Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11