The objective of Common Capabilities Mod is to add a combined capability among other mods and Integrated Dynamics Mod. In details, this mod doesn’t feature any new contents to Minecraft, but its function surely improves the existing interactions of the mods.
Initially, this mod was part of Integrated Dynamics, to improve the ‘readability’ for various mods. However, it has been devided into this new mod then, so that other mods won’t have to depend on Integrated Dynamics.
This mod provides the following capabilities to the following mods:
- Worker: Indicates if a machine can work, and has work.
- Temperature: Used for things that can have a certain temperature.
- Vanilla Minecraft
- Slotless Item Handler: A variant of the regular item handler that is slot-agnostic.
- Colossal Chests
- Integrated Tunnels
- Wrench: For items that allow wrenching.
- Ender IO
Every aspect of this mod can be configured to disable interactions.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Cyclops Core.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Common Capabilities Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Common Capabilities Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.