Composable Automation Mod 1.14.2/1.14.1 (Vanilla-like machines)
Composable Automation Mod 1.14.2/1.14.1 adds machines that will help you automate the processes in Minecraft. The interesting thing about Compasable Automation is that the machines and equipment of mods are very “Vanilla”. Therefore, they will not be too “horrible” or too smart but can do everything simply. You will still need to plan, redstone design, etc. so that they can become really useful!
The blocks that Composable Automation currently adds to Minecraft:
- Dynamic Lamp: Dynamic Lamp is similar to Redstone Lamp but its brightness depends on the strength of the redstone signal it receives.
- Rotator: Rotator looks like a Piston but it’s completely different. Rotator has the ability to rotate the direction of the block placed on it whenever it receives a redstone signal. Rotator can be very useful when all drops with Dropper are used to shoot items in multiple directions. You can right-click Rotator to adjust its rotation (left or right).
- Chute: Chute is like a Hopper. It can transport items but it can only contain one item at a time.
- Grated Hopper: Grated Hopper is created when you right-click an Iron Fence on Hopper. Grated Hopper only accepts items that can be stacked (for example, blocks, food, etc.). You can use Grated Hopper to split items that can be stacked (stackable) and items that cannot be stacked (unstackable).
- Photodetector: Photodetector has 3 types of red, green, and blue. It has the ability to emit a redstone signal depending on the type of colored block placed in front of it.
Composable Automation also allows you to customize some of the configuration options such as Auto Plating, Dispenser Feeding, Toggling Dispenser, Exploding, and so on. The mod author also intends to add some new blocks!
Wish you all have fun playing games!
- Fabric API.
- Fabric Kotlin Language.
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Composable Automation Mod 1.14.2/1.14.1
Composable Automation Mod 1.14.2/1.14.1 (Vanilla-like machines) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.