ComputerCraft mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is quite interesting, as it will add into Minecraft a fully functioned computer!
Designed in order to solve “computer illiteracy” of the Minecraft world, Computer Craft allows players to craft their own PCs and work on them. You can do many cool things with the computers as well as using them for survival.
To begin, we need to craft a computer first:
The computer has its own operation system and can also programming stuffs, using Lua programming language. It also comes with a few built-in games:
At first glance, the computer seems to be a bit hard to use, as it uses a command line interface rather than a normal one we see on PCs today.
Application of Computer Craft to survival:
- Playing Music:
- Open/Close/Lock doors with Password:
Designing new programs for the computer is quite complex, as you need good knowledge about programming:
Computer Craft is worth a try, as it introduces the new twist in the gameplay. You can have tons of wonderful time with this mod.
How to Install ComputerCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer, ComputerCraft.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put ComputerCraft.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links ComputerCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Coming soon)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)
ComputerCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.