Concrete Conversion Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.1 called Concrete Conversion.
Concrete is one of many building blocks found in Minecraft. Concrete was added to the game in version 1.12 and it is also commonly used in buildings.
To make Concrete, you will first need to make Concrete Powder. After making Concrete Powder, you need to turn it into Concrete by placing them in water. This may sound simple, but when you need lots of Concrete, it becomes extremely inconvenient. You will need to put them in the water and then destroy them to get them back.
Concrete Conversion is a mod created to solve this problem. Concrete Conversion will make turning Concrete Powder into Concrete a lot simpler. Once you have Concrete Powder, just throw them into the water and they will automatically turn into Concrete, you won’t need to put them in the water anymore!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Concrete Conversion Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Concrete-Conversion-1.15.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Concrete Conversion Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4
Concrete Conversion Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 (Easier Way to Make Concrete) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.