Controlling Mod adds an incredible functionality to the game. Through this mod, you have ability to search for keybinds using their name in the KeyBinding menu. As a result you can easily find a key binding in the menu.
In particular, Controlling Mod also comes with a button which has function of showing KeyBindings having conflict each other. This feature is extremely important because showing conflict means that you can fix them to play better. Overall, this is a very useful mod that you’ll definitely enjoy using.
By holding CTRL you can see the Keys that have not been bound yet!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Controlling Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Search for Keybinds) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.