Controlling Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft adds the ability to search for keybindings using their name in the KeyBinding menu, allows players to easily find a key binding in the menu.
When installing shortcuts in Minecraft, especially if you use up to a dozen of different mods that use the same shortcuts, one of the most common annoyances for all players is the shortcut conflict. One mod uses the Y key to open the interface while another also use the Y key to display the map, then bam, we got ourselves a very basic shortcut conflict. To resolve the problem and restore “peace” among shortcuts, the Controlling Mod is created with the ability to display and list out conflicted shortcut. Additionally, the mod also allows you to see free keys that are not assigned to any shortcut.
You can download the latest version of the Controlling Mod Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Controlling Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Controlling.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Controlling Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Controlling Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Search for key binds easily) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.