Cooking for Blockheads Mod introduces you about a cooking book in Minecraft. This book will only show useful recipes that you can currently cook from ingredients and devices that you carry in your inventory.
Furthermore, this mod also provides an optional upgraded version of the book that can craft the food by simply clicking on the recipes. There are five new blocks that form a Multiblock Kitchen Structure. It consists of the main components:
- The Cooking Table is in block-form and uses the other Multiblock Kitchen parts.
- The Cooking Oven can smelt food items only and provides smelting ability to the Cooking Table.
- The sink provides water for recipes, the tool rack which can be used to store tools for recipes.
- The fridge is where you can store all your ingredients.
This mod is together with Pam’s Harvestcraft (and all the other mods including lots of new food). It can get quite overwhelming if you are just starting out in your journey of becoming a kitchen master.
See also: hammerz mod
- Recipe book to show all food items you can craft or smelt with the things you have in your inventory.
- Upgraded recipe book (crafting book) that can also craft the food items with the things from your inventory.
- Sorting options to see the most nutritious foods you can make.
- Supports Pam’s Harvestcraft: Pam’s tools will always be considered as available and the weird 1+1=2 recipes won’t show up.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|CookingForBlockheads_1.10.2-4.2.26.jar||Release||1.10.2||Nov 3, 2016|
|CookingForBlockheads-mc1.9.4-3.0.7.jar||Release||1.9.4||May 30, 2016|
|CookingForBlockheads-mc1.9-2.0.10.jar||Release||1.9||May 10, 2016|
|CookingForBlockheads-mc1.8.9-2.0.2.jar||Release||1.8.9||May 10, 2016|
|cookingbook-mc1.7.10-1.0.140.jar||Release||1.7.10||May 10, 2016|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net