Corail Woodcutter Mod 1.14.4 (New Blocks For Minecraft)
Corail Woodcutter Mod 1.14.4. In Minecraft version 1.14, Mojang has added a lot of new games. One of them is the Stonecutter block. Stonecutter is a block that can be found naturally in the Village. It can also be crafted using 3 Stones and 1 Iron. It is a block for Mason (a Villager job). In addition, it can also be used to make other stone related blocks. This feature of it is called Stonecutting.
Corail Woodcutter is a small mod for Minecraft, a new block called Sawmill. The main Sawmill is Stonecutter wood version. To build Sawmill, you only need 3 Wooden Plank and 1 Iron. Depending on the type of Wooden Plank you use, the color of the Sawmill also changes (there are 6 different Sawmill types corresponding to 6 types of wood).
Sawmill is similar to Stonecutter that can be used to make wood-related blocks. You just need to right-click it and put the wood in it. Very simple!
Wish you all have fun playing games!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Corail Woodcutter Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Corail-Woodcutter-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Corail Woodcutter Mod 1.14.4
Corail Woodcutter Mod 1.14.4 (New Blocks For Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.