Coral Reefs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds a new creature namely Coral Reefs which should be in Minecraft a long time ago. In the infinite and deep sea, there are a lot of fish, octopus and even one-eye creature who is just for guarding temple at the bottom of the sea, but why does it not have any coral!? The Coral Reefs allows you to invest coral reefs and use them to craft some tools for survival.
At the beginning, the Coral Reefs is programmed by a mod developer namely Nandonalt. He is a member of Minecraft forum. And Coral-Reefs is a mod in Nandonalt’s Mods package including many things from chocolate, diving equipment to the special blocks, tools, and biomes,… Unfortunately, after a period being active at the forum, he stops and shares all codes of his mod into the Internet for everyone can continue developing that mod.
Now, The Coral-Reefs is programmed by Mod Developer namely Primetoxinz from website Curse Forge. He reprograms this mod, but still keeps a source of inspiration from old mod belonging to Nandonalt such as Texture or Crafting,… With Coral-Reefs, the players have one more reason to explore the sea beside looking for temple underwater! The Coral-Reefs requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4.
How to Install Coral Reefs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Coral-Reefs.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Coral Reefs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2