CoroUtil Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
CoroUtil Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a source code library, used for running other Coros mods.
As a supportive mod, CoroUtil (CU) mod won’t make any difference to Minecraft if installed alone. Its primary function is to boot other mods to run. The mods that CU supports are usually programmed based on a shared source code to reduce file size and for better optimization. Now the creator has included the source code into CU mod.
Localized Weather & Stormfronts (LWS) will bring a fresh “storm” to Minecraft with a completely remade weather effects. Weather in Minecraft is pretty useless and only for show. Raining poses no difficulty to the player and can only cause some annoying lags for weak PC. Even a big hurricane can do nothing more than a few loud thunder bangs and maybe, a burnt house!
Mods that use CoroUtil-Mod:
- Localized Weather & Stormfronts
How to Install CoroUtil Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer, CoroUtil-Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put CoroUtil.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for CoroUtil Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)
CoroUtil Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.