Corpse Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1. Hello, all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft named Corpse!
Corpse adds a Minecraft feature that will make the game a bit more realistic. That feature is: When a player dies, they will leave their body.
When players die for any reason, they will leave their body in the position where they died. The body left behind will have that person’s skin. It also contains all the items they own before they die. You can right-click on the body to get it from it. The body will also disappear after a short time if there is no item on it. Furthermore, the player’s body cannot fall below the void or burn in the lava so you will not be afraid of losing the item. The mod also has an interesting feature, after an hour, the player’s body will become bone. It does not change the function of the corpse, but it is an indication that the body has been here for a long time.
You can also press the “U” or command key/deathhistory (player name) to see the history of deaths and the information attached to it!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Corpse 1.18.1, 1.17.1 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Corpse-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Corpse Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1
Corpse Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 (Leave a Body When You Die) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.