Corvus Mod 1.12.2 (Natural magic for Mincraft)
Corvus mod 1.12.2 is a magic mod based around nature and the world around you.
Corvus is a magic mod but there are many other features that do not require you to unlock. However, these features are necessary for you to use spells!
First is Ritual.
- There are 3 types of rituals: Awaken, Soul Forge, Astral Projection. Awaken is a required ritual because it opens a new Advancement called “Awaken”. Only after completing 4 main advancements of the mod you can use spells. To perform any ritual, you will also need a candle, the things needed around it and burn that candle. (I recommend using JEI to see the recipe for each ritual!)
Spells: There are 3 types of spells. They are quite simple and not too powerful. To use the spell, you need to create the Grimoire (note, you will not be able to open this book if you have not completed the four major advancements). Once you’ve got the Grimoire, just right click and select the spell you want and press C (default) to cast spells.
1. Corvus Flap: When used, you will turn into a crow in a short amount of time.
2. Canis Familiar: Summon a ghost wolf to help you in fighting.
3. Conceal: Make you invisible.
The mod also added a new plant, two new seeds. Plants and seeds of the mod can not grow normally, but they need a Candle of Growth to grow. Two new seeds, when eaten, will give you energy to continue using spells.
Corvus also added a new mineral, a new creature – Crow and a few other things. All of these will be important things to help you in reaching the final goal of the mod: Open the Grimoire book and use it.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Corvus 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Corvus-1.12.2.jar file
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Corvus Mod 1.12.2
Corvus Mod 1.12.2 (Natural magic for Mincraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.