Cosmetic Wings Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
Cosmetic Wings Mod adds cosmetic wings to Minecraft. Simply press the Y key (default can be rebound) to open the wing select screen. Wings can be moved and resized and some wings can also be recoloured. Note the wings are purely cosmetic and will not allow you to fly.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Cosmetic Wings Mod:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4