CountryGamer Core Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
A supporting mod, CountryGamer Core Mod will not work when installing independently in Minecraft. Instead of that, it will run other mods. The mods that this core supports usually use for a general code set in structure. Then, it can reduce the size of a file and save time as well as optimize the system. Therefore, the author put this set into it.
Few mods run in this core:
- Weeping Angels Mod
- Morph Additions Mod (a upgraded version from the available features of Morph Mod such as drop item, summon mob or teleport like Enderman)
How to Install CountryGamer Core Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put CountryGamer-Core.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for CountryGamer Core Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
CountryGamer Core Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.