Craftable Waypoints Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Craftable Waypoints Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds into Minecraft the waypoints that players can use as gateways to travel between locations. You don’t have to worry about game balance because the waypoints are not easy to craft, as they need expensive crafting materials and energy to operate.
Waypoint is a common term, implying a gateway that allows traveling between 2 separated locations. The waypoints can be customized based on purposes, such as to transport items between 2 faraway locations, not just for instant travel.
With Craftable Waypoints mod, you will be given a waypoint system that can be established using items. First, you need to craft the waypoint:
It is important to name the waypoint to distinguish between them. Established waypoints are saved in the server’s database, and every player in that server can see them.
You can download the latest version of the Craftable Waypoints Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Craftable Waypoints Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Craftable-Waypoints.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Craftable Waypoints Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2