CraftingTable IV Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an excellent supporting tool for many “lazy” users who don’t want to learn the recipes or are too lazy to create the items.
An upgraded and repaired version as well as renewing of Crafting Table III, this mod has several features that are the same as before and upgrades with some changes in the display.
Its feature is to show the items that you can create with available ingredients in the inventory and some information such as:
- The entire things can create
- The list will update continuously when the number of materials has changed
- The recipes will be ordered in mod; therefore, you will see the same items in a mod locating near each other.
How to Install CraftingTable IV Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, ElecCore and CraftingTable-IV-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of ElecCore and CraftingTable-IV into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for CraftingTable IV Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
CraftingTable IV Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.