CraftStudio API Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a core mod of ZeAmateis & Timmypote, used to launch other mods, so it usually appears in the “required” section of the installation. Core mod is currently a trend that can maximize resources and can support multiple mods at once.
As a support mod, CraftStudio API Mod does not have any effect if installed as a standalone mod into Minecraft; instead, it helps other mods to run. The mods that CraftStudio API Mod supports will usually use a standard set of code, so to reduce file size and for better optimization, ZeAmateis & Timmypote has included the codes into CraftStudio API Mod. Please note if this mod is not installed before installing other mods that need it to run, the game will crash and cannot load into the main menu!
Mods that use CraftStudio API Mod to run:
How to Install CraftStudio API Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, McJtyLib, and CraftStudio-API-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and CraftStudio API into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for CraftStudio API Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
CraftStudio API Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.