CraftTweaker Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is known as an updated version of MineTweaker3 written by StanH.
Being in the mod list for the experienced player or the modders who want to edit the mods to create their modpack, CraftTweaker Mod has quite complex and “abstract” features. To be easier to understand, it allows the user to edit some parameters of mod or server with a simple programming language.
What you can do with CraftTweaker Mod:
- Add or cut details of the recipe.
- Change the name of the item.
- Furnace makes change material and product.
- Ore Dictionary ( It allows one mod to use the same material with another one and vice versa)
Editing the recipe is a feature used a lot at CraftTweaker Mod.
The reason for that is the modpack includes many different recipes and coincide recipes, which generates an error in the game. (Example: one recipe creates two different products). When installing and running, the change caused by the mod will affect the server. It means the players on the server are no need to set up the mod.
This point is an advanced and complex mod; you should refer to the link of the author to get more instruction:
MineTweaker Wiki: http://minetweaker3.powerofbytes.com/wiki/Main_Page
How to Install CraftTweaker Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the CraftTweaker.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for CraftTweaker Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2