Creatures Love Beacons Mod 1.12.2 (Beacon now affects Creatures in Minecraft)
Creatures Love Beacons Mod 1.12.2. As you already know, Beacon is a very valuable item in Minecraft. It is a bright light and provides a wide range of effect for players around it. However, Beacon only works for players. Creatures Love Beacons will change this!
With Creatures Love Beacons, the Beacon will now work on other creatures as well. This means that all living creatures around the Beacon will now receive an effect from it, not just the player.
Yes, you can now give your dog Strength buff to defeat every monster. Or Resistance and Regeneration to help them become tougher! Creatures Love Beacons will make Beacons only affect creatures that you have tamed. However, this can be changed n the config, making Beacons able to affect even more hostile creatures such as zombies, skeleton, etc., and things like Villagers too! Or you can customize each creature to be or not be affected by Beacons!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Creatures Love Beacons 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Creatures-Love-Beacons-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download link for Creatures Love Beacons Mod 1.12.2
Creatures Love Beacons Mod 1.12.2 (Beacon now affects Creatures in Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.