CreeperFix Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2. Creeper … Creeper is considered to be one of the most feared creatures in Minecraft. They are scary because of their characteristics. They sneak up to the player, making no noise. When approaching the player, they will make a “whiff” and explode! Their explosions are very dangerous, they can kill a player even if they simply have full armor. Not only that, they can destroy their surroundings, turning them into a real nightmare!
CreeperFix is a mod created for people obsessed with Creeper … CreeperFix will make Creeper much less scary.
CreeperFix will make Creeper’s explosion no longer scary as before. Once CreeperFix is installed, you can customize the Creeper explosion to not affect the following:
- Items on the ground
- Animals / Villager
By default blocks, ground items, animals and villagers will not be affected. However, you can customize this in the mod’s config file.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install CreeperFix Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, CreeperFix-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for CreeperFix Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2
CreeperFix Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 (Make Creeper Less Scary) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.