Crybaby Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Crybaby Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft provides a quick method of making salt when using mods that feature Salt Ores. Despite being dependent on other mods, Cry Baby is not an add-on. In order to fully utilize the mod’s potential; you will need at least one mod about Salt (e.g. Pam’s Harvestcraft).
As a small mod created for humor, Cry Baby allows players to use their own tears to make salt. Once installed together with salt-related mods, players can craft an item called “Tear Bottle” from 1 Bottle and 1 Leather. Right-clicking while holding the bottle will give players a Bottle of Tears. Tears can also be collected when you are wounded for any kind of reason.
With a full Bottle of Tears, players can cook it in a Furnace Block to get a Bottle of Salt. Place the Bottle of Salt into any Crafting Grid will give players a small amount of salt and from there you can craft the salt-related items corresponding to the mods you are using.
Cry Baby requires Forge Mod Loader, Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2. Pam’s Harvest Craft is highly recommended.
How to Install Crybaby Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Pam’s Harvest Craft is highly recommended.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Crybaby Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Crybaby Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.