Crying Ghasts Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4
Crying Ghasts Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a small mod with very simple feature. The feature of Crying Ghasts is that it will cause Ghast to occasionally drop Ghast Tear without you having to kill them.
Ghast Tear is a pretty useful item. It is used in making Regeneration Potion (a very powerful Potion) and End Crystal (can be used to summon Ender Dragon or make a deadly weapon). However, Ghast Tear is a pretty hard item to get. This is not because Ghast appears less or has a low Ghast Tear drop rate, but rather because of Ghast or hovering over the huge Lava lakes in Nether. When you kill them, if the Ghast Tear falls out, it will also fall into Lava …
The feature of Crying Ghasts will make Ghast Tear drop even more. Moreover, if you can catch a Ghast and put it into an Obsidian cage, you can let it produce you a lot of Ghast Tears!
The mod also has some customizations in its config file as follows:
- maxDistanceToGhastBlocks (default = 32, min 1, max 256): The maximum distance in blocks the player can be away from the ghasts in order for them to start dropping tears periodically.
- ghastTearDelayTicks (default = 1200, min 1, max 72000): The delay in between ghasts dropping a tear in ticks (1 second = 20 ticks).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Crying Ghasts Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Crying-Ghasts-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Crying Ghasts Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4
Crying Ghasts Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.