CTD Core 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Library for TheMasterGeneral’s Mods)
CTD Core is known as a small library mod in Minecraft. It mainly focuses on adding methods and registerers for TheMasterGeneral’s mods. Hope that this mod gives you so much convenience.
These mods that require CTD Core:
- CTD Tweaks
- CTD Currency
- CTD Paint
- Mo’ Glowstone
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
CTD Core 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
CTD Core 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Library for TheMasterGeneral’s Mods) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.