CucumberMod 1.12.2 is a simple mod. It added Minecraft to a new plant, Cucumber!
To get cucumber, you will need its seed first. The cucumber seeds will fall off when you cut the grass (like the seeds of rice). Once you have the seed, it is the same as many other plants in Minecraft. You must plant it on Farmland (right click on dirt/grass when holding the Hoe).
Mod cucumbers grow very quickly and they have 3 stages. Once fully mature, you can harvest them by destroying it or just right clicking on it! A harvest will give you 2-6 cucumbers. When eaten, the cucumber will give you 2 Hunger bars (equal to Apple, Chorus Fruit, etc.). This makes it a good source of food for you because it is cheap and has many.
Mod also allows you to turn a cucumber into 2 seeds when you put it into the manufacturing box. This will help you propagate them very quickly to get a giant cucumber farm!
Review from Mc-mod: CucumberMod is easy to use and simple. Suitable for use with great mods or modpack!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install CucumberMod 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, CucumberMod-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for CucumberMod Mod 1.12.2
CucumberMod 1.12.2 (Adds cucumber to Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.