Have you ever wanted the “Food” system in Minecraft to become more diverse? Ever felt that you only re-use 2-3 types of food over and over again? The detail in making food is not accurate? Then Cuisine is the mod for you!
Cuisine adds to Minecraft a diverse culinary world that lets you choose the food you love.
Cuisine will give you the tools to make ingredients as well as dishes. It makes the “cooking” in Minecraft become more realistic. To make complex dishes you will need a lot of tools and many meticulous steps.
Cuisine also adds a lot of new fruits and new seeds to Minecraft. It diversifies your daily farming as well as the game’s ecosystem!
Cuisine also has some items for you to decorate your farm or kitchen.
Because Cuisine has many different recipes and a lot of tools with new uses, I recommend that you use the JEI mod to see the new recipes.
Finally, Cuisine is a mod that still Alpha stage and the author promises that the mod will have more features as well as new items!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Cuisine 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Cuisine.jar file
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download link for Cuisine Mod 1.12.2
Cuisine Mod 1.12.2 (Become a talented chief in Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.